Terms and Conditions of Use
The Corporation and its related organizations shall not guarantee accuracy and credibility of any contents placed in this Website. The Corporation reserves the right to modify or delete all or parts of the ToU and/or the contents of the Website without prior notice. In case of a modification of the ToU, your use of the Website is applicable to the newer version of the ToU. When specific ToU clauses appear elsewhere on this Website, you are subject to these ToU clauses also.
The Corporation shall not be responsible regarding the contents of the Website for the following:
(1) that all information placed is correct, safe and/or useful;
(2) that all information placed is adaptable to and/or utilizable for specific purposes;
(3) that all information placed is always up-to-date;
(4) that contents of the Website is free from computer viruses and/or any other harmful or hazardous elements;
(5) any damage caused to you by changes, modifications, or deletion of the ToU and/or contents of the Website, as well as by termination, discontinuation or suspension of the publication;
(6) anything on the websites you access through the links provided on the Website.
The materials in the Websites, such as writings, photographs, illustrations, moving images, audio, software and others, are the property of the Corporation or third parties. They are copyrighted and protected by relevant Copyright Laws and other regulations against copying, adaptation, or distribution to the public without permission of the Corporation or other holders of the copyrights. You may, however, copy and/or quote them for personal use as exempted in the Copyright Law regarding unauthorized use of copyrighted materials.
In using the Website, you shall be prohibited;
(1) to violate or potentially violate the properties and/or privacy of the Corporation and/or third parties;
(2) to cause or potentially cause damages of any kind to the Corporation and/or third parties;
(3) to breach or potentially breach laws; or
(4) to deviate or potentially deviate the public order and conventional morals.
Any contents of third parties' websites accessed through the weblinks provided on the Website, or of those which provide a web link to the Website, are under responsibilities of owners of those websites, and the Corporation is not liable for any matters related to them.
(1) If you would like to provide a web link to the Website, you must notify the administrator of the Website at the contact specified below (*).
(2) As a rule, the weblink shall direct to the top page of the Website (http://www.moainternational.or.jp/).
(3) If you provide a weblink to the Website, you shall use the registered title of the Corporation, either "Limited Liability Intermediary Corporation MOA International" or "MOA International LLIC"
5. Lex Causae
(1) The validity, interpretation and application of the ToU shall conform to, and governed by the laws of Japan.
(2) Any disputes regarding the ToU and/or the Website shall be dealt with under the jurisdiction of Shizuoka District Court.
* In principle, the Corporation shall not respond individually to the inquiries regarding the weblink. Instead, the inquiries will be considered, and the relevant information thereof will be included in FAQs of the Website. (firstname.lastname@example.org)